Alferano customized shirts offer utmost comfort – fit and materials flatter the figure as no shirt off the rack ever could. This form of perfection is not a luxury, because Alferano made-to-measure shirts do not cost any more than high quality retail shirts. Choose your personal fit, collar form and cuff type. Make your choice from over 350 different fabrics and a large number of personalization options such as embroidered monograms or authentic mother-of-pearl buttons.
There is a set of criteria that allows you to recognize made-to-measure clothing that truly fits:
1. PROPORTIONS – In men’s fashion, it’s often about millimeters – and it takes a trained eye to recognize the right proportions: The proportion between shoulder and breast; length and width are simultaneously distinct and highly individual.
2. FIT – A suit is not just a suit. Close-cut silhouettes that do not restrict your movement can lend you respectability and confidence.
3. MATERIALS – The intended use of clothing determines the choice of materials, because every fiber has specific characteristics. Our specialists would take pleasure in informing you about the properties of specific fibers: their resistance and breathability; their warming or cooling qualities.
4. COLORS – Professional clothing is aligned towards certain conventions but within this context, there is room for maneuver.
5. PATTERNS – Stripes and checks, uniform-colored classics. Courage for individuality.